- "Screenslaver interrupts this program for an important announcement. Elastigirl doesn't save the day. She only postpones her defeat. And while she postpones her defeat, you eat chips and watch her confront problems that you are too lazy to deal with. Superheroes are part of your brainless desire to replace true experiences with stimulation. You don't talk, you watch talk shows. You don't play games, you watch game shows. Travel, relationships, risk, every meaningful experience must be packaged and delivered to you to watch at a distance so that you can remain ever sheltered, ever passive, ever ravenous consumers who can't bring themselves to rise from their couches, break a sweat and participate in life. You want superheroes to protect you, and make yourselves ever more powerless in the process, while you tell yourselves you're being looked after, that your futures are being served and your rights are being upheld. So that the system keeps you stealing from you, smiling at you all the while. Go ahead, send your supers to stop me. Grab your snacks, watch your screens and see what happens. You are no longer in control, I am."
- —Screenslaver, Incredibles 2
The LEGO set in question is a LEGO set which includes Mrs. Incredible (or Elastigirl, however, she is wearing her Incredibles suit in the LEGO set), and Screenslaver. Although, this LEGO set is misleading, as the face behind Screenslaver's mask belongs to Winston Deavor.
Screenslaver is next seen in an updated Incredibles 2 concept art. Where he is menacingly hovering over the supers. Screenslaver next appeared in the second official trailer for the film, wearing his mask, and making an announcement to some citizens.
Screenslaver's mask seems to resemble a chlorine mask, as it has big round eyes, and a mouth that's pattern is similar to an air vent.
His costume seems to be all black, with a black scarf, black boots, black gloves, and a black belt.
Role in the film
He doesn’t officially appear until he is shown performing a broadcast interruption, hypnotizing the news anchor, Chad Brentley, who declares that he will take down the Ambassador's helicopter. The coordinates of the signal are traced to an apartment building, which he caused an explosion to and is revealed to be a pizza delivery driver who is arrested. He doesn’t officially appear afterwards, however is mentioned by Evelyn a few times.
- Screenslaver is controlled by Evelyn Deavor, using her advanced hypnosis technology to frame him for being the villain.
- His power is similar to that of Mezmerella.
- While he is referred to as the Screenslaver, in reality he is a pizza delivery boy hypnotised by the real Screenslaver, Evelyn Deavor.